based in Ponte dell’ Olio in virtue of Data Controller of personal data in accordance with Article 4 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 informs you, pursuant to Article 13-14 of the Regulations, which will process your personal data manually and / or with the support of computerized means for the following purposes indicated.
Purpose of the treatment
The personal data you provide will be processed for related purposes to the execution of the contract, including the possible phase pre-contractual and, specifically, for the compilation of lists records, accounting, invoicing, the provision of communications both by paper means and information technology, tax compliance, organizational management of services requested and stipulation of contracts, setting of appointments, order fulfillment, deliveries, bureaucratic requirements related to the requested services. Your data may be used for sending communications commercial and / or promotional related products and services a those object of the contractual relationship, except his dissent. Your data may be processed for internal statistical purposes and market research. Failure to provide personal data will result the impossibility, on our part, of running contracts and others related obligations, as well as to properly manage the mutual commercial relations.
Your personal data will be processed for the execution of a contract concluded with you or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at his request. Sending commercial and / or promotional communications relating to products and services similar to those covered by the contractual relationship occurred on the basis of the legitimate interest of the owner.
Recipients of the data
Furthermore, your data may be disclosed to third parties, for technical and operational requirements strictly related to the purposes above mentioned and in particular to the following categories of subjects:
a) institutions, professionals, companies or other structures appointed by us of the treatments connected to the fulfillment of the obligations administrative, accounting and management related to the ordinary development of our economic activity, also for recovery purposes credit;
b) to public authorities and administrations for the purposes connected with the fulfillment of legal obligations or legitimated subjects to access it in accordance with the provisions of the law, regulations, Community regulations;
c) banks, financial institutions or other entities to whom the transfer of the aforementioned data is necessary for the performance of the activity of the our company in relation to the fulfillment, on our part, of the contractual obligations assumed in your comparisons.
d) suppliers of installation, assistance and maintenance services IT and telematic systems and systems and all services functionally connected and necessary for the fulfillment of the services covered by the Contract.
Data retention times
Your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to accomplish the purposes described above and to fulfill to the obligations foreseen by the law.
The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to countries third parties or international organizations. However, it reserves the right to use cloud services; in In this case, service providers will be selected among those who provide adequate guarantees, as provided for in Article 46 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, and from 15 to 21 of the Regulations, We inform you that regarding the processing of your personal data You can exercise the following rights:
a) Right to obtain access to personal data and to the following information:
- confirmation that the processing of personal data is currently underway personal;
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data are states or will be communicated;
- if the data are not collected from the interested party, all the data information available on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including the profiling;
- a copy of the personal data being processed.
b) Right of rectification and integration of personal data;
c) Right to delete data ("right to be forgotten") if it exists one of the following reasons:
- personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which were collected or otherwise processed;
- the interested party revokes the consent to the processing of data and not there is another legal basis for processing;
- the interested party opposes the processing and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing;
- personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law which the data controller is subject; The data controller, if he has made public personal data and is obliged to cancel them, he must inform the other owners who treat them personal data of the request to delete any link, copy or reproduction of your data.
d) Right to limitation of treatment in the event that:
- The interested party contests the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such data personal data;
- The processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and asks instead for it to be limited use;
- Although the data controller no longer needs it for the purpose of the processing, personal data are necessary for the person concerned the ascertainment, the exercise or the defense of a right in place judicial;
- The interested party opposed the processing, pending verification regarding the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the holder of the treatment with respect to those of the interested party.
e) Right to propose a claim to the Guarantor for the protection of the personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority www.garanteprivacy.it.
f) Right to portability of the data or the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by device automatic personal data concerning him provided to a holder of the processing and if necessary transmit them to another holder of the treatment, if the treatment is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means. If technically possible, the interested party has the right to obtain the direct transmission of data from a data controller to aother.
g) Right to oppose the processing of data at any time personal data, including profiling, in particular where:
- processing is based on the legitimate interest of the holder, subject to explanation of the grounds of the opposition;
- personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
h) Right to not be subject to a decision based on it solely on automated processing, including the profiling, except in cases where the decision: is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data subject and a the data controller is authorized by Union law or of the Member State to which the controller is subject or yes bases on the explicit consent of the interested party.
i) Right to withdraw consent at any time; obviously with every consequence deriving from the impossibility of being able to comply with legislative or contractual provisions if the processing is established by these provisions. The exercise of rights is not subject to any form constraint and is free.
How to exercise rights
The interested may at any time exercise the rights by sending:
- a registered letter to: Metal Gennari, Via Vaccari 31, Ponte dell’ Olio 29028 Piacenza, Italy
- The Data Controller is: Filippo Gennari
- Data Protection Officer: Loredana Bossi